Does your family need a break?
Your caregiver is the key to an independent lifestyle. Many caregivers are spouses, siblings or close friends with their own personal needs and health challenges. Wouldn’t it be great if you could give them some extra help or just an occasional break? Senior Concierge allows your loved ones to enjoy their time with you without the demands of providing your ongoing care.
Children of seniors have their own special challenges. With jobs and kids of their own, they are constantly faced with the stress of dividing their time between their parents and their children. Senior Concierge can ensure that they are informed and involved in your care.
Senior Concierge provides valuable independence to Seniors and peace of mind to their loved ones.
- Monitoring by a skilled nurse
- Taking medications
- Keeping house and cooking
- Personal care and bathing
- Running errands
- You live alone and need a companion
- Transportation to the doctor
- Specialized Services for Plastic Surgery
- Senior Care Services
- Private Duty Nurses and Aides
- Medication Monitoring
- Meal Preparation
- Other Customized Services